Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Meditating 3 times a day

I was lucky to find good friends at MG Road office so as to form a meditation group. We meet everyday at 1:30pm to medidate for 20 mins. Its a ladies group and the comfort level is there also the dedication is high.

A colleague of mine introduced me to a program by MORPHO thinkers group. I attended out of curiosity. It was a good 1 day workshop where we were taught meditation & breathing techniques. The take away from the session was 30 day meditation schedule which I can follow. So now I do meditation based on these techniques.

That makes my meditation 3 times a day. The feeling is great.

And to add I go to the gym on alternate days...:-)

To know more about morpho thinkers, refer to the following links:

No comments: