Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Note

There is this guy in my Mom's apartment who always parks his 2 wheeler in a weird way...its never straight. Will either fall in the car parking place or will cover space for 2-3 two-wheelers...:)

So we called the security guy to warn this guy that he aint parking properly. The security guy told us 'Oh this guy, he is a pain'. "Earlier when he was staying in another flat in the same building he used to park in funny way and trouble the others. Well now he has shifted his flat and repeating the same action."

After a few days, I got bugged of his parking style as I pushed his vehicle straight. I told Dad that day "इसका कुछ करना पड़ेगा". Dad is like "Dont bother". Sridhar is in London else he would say "पूरी दुनिया को सुधारने में लगी है"

Anyways I wrote a note and put it in his vehicle. The note read "Kindly park your vehicle properly. It is inconveniencing others. A troubled flat owner" (While typing this note I was so inconvenienced by the so many 'i's in 'inconveniencing', he he )

After that day I have seen his vehicle parked properly. Earlier when Mom had requested him to put it straight as it was very close to our car, he asked "Ab theek hai?" in an irritated fashion. The Note helped though, maybe it didnt hurt his ego :)

2 comments:

Shy Machete said...

Bwahahaha! PRICELESS!! I dont get how some people can be like that. It's plain funny! Good goin S. Anwyay I took 5 whole mins to read ur post. 4 just to read the hindi.:-) DaYam your husbands dialogues sound hilarious. Ibet there's more where that comes from.

Sravan Marella said...

Way to go DIDI...Nice way to teach brats a lesson in a gentle manner. And the way you have presented it is very hilarious. Keep going......