Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Attachment

I remember a spiritual guru saying that the biggest problem he faces is with women, they get attached and emotional with the Guru itself. Teaching detachment to them is even more difficult, being a woman I am getting aware to that :)

While I was talking to my friend and spiritual guru, I asked this question today...

Me : How can we be detached as you said? How can one walk away with no strings attached?
Him:  By simple accepting things without any modifications (according to our fantasies). Without any expectations. Accept the unaltered truth and you will be detached.

Me: No masala? :)
Him: Masala is Maya and Maya is dangerous. Keeps one in illusion and being in an illusion means drifting away from the truth.

No comments: