Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Monday, March 08, 2010

Its now!

I had been so hurt, that I don't want to let go of the feeling. How could I? I am so a part of my misery that I wouldn't want it to be all by itself and not be identified as "My Pain".

The past thats gone, yeah very recent, but it doesn't exist. I decide I need to drop it. I call and say "I love you". Lets meet and have a good time.

The smile lingers!! The dreams are there...

Anxious about the future! Oh you are going away...? and I will miss the sublime sweetness life has gifted me. I may lose you forever. Holding you tight and close, its the fear of a painful tomorrow. God, close to my ears, whispers: "Aren't you missing the now? and remember I have a beautiful future for you"

The now! Vast, forever, deep, loving and bright....very bright..the now is real. I don't need to live in the past or the future.....

2 comments:

Vijay Alphonse said...

That's very lovely Darshini!

Satyadarshini said...

Thanks for appreciating Vijay. Priya has a great post on her blog..do check