Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Friday, June 29, 2007

Love or Friendship?

You are always in this buoyant mood when you visit me. You knock on the door but when I look into the peephole you place your finger to block the view and well I know for sure it is you. And there you are with your boyish charm.

I welcome you in and you have lots to say about your day. I tell you to settle down and ask if you need coffee. You tell you dont like too much of it and so I make half a cup for you and a full one for myself.

We settle down and chat....I think we could chat for ages. I feel so comfortable with you, like a childhood friend.

I get a call from my Mom on my mobile. You start your pranks again...tickling me in my ribs...my Mom asks why I am breaking into laughter and I tell her it’s nothing I am just happy.

We decide to go out for dinner and as I go out to lock the door, you walk stealthily behind me and when I turn around, you make funny faces in the dark room. I wait for you to come out threatening you that I will lock you in and you are out with a wide smile on your face. Remembering it today still makes me laugh so much...

We head for dinner, searching for eating places around, you keep cursing me about not eating non-vegetarian food, as that makes the options lesser around being a foreign land.

Back from dinner and it is time for you to go home. I walk with you to the station. It looks like another day ended, feels so normal but when I look back today I miss the friend, the boy and the fun that was stuck in fleeting moments. The love, which hit upon me when it was time for us to go our ways.

6 comments:

Elango said...

Your writing style is good. Keep writing...

Elango said...

Your writing style is good. Keep writing...

Elango said...

"Love or friendship" - very good topic. Actually, I have debated a lot on this topic with many of my friends. I will post my views on these later. Do visit my orkut page "elangovan.angannan@gmail.com". You seem to be a person, who knows a lot about truth. I feel that your contact will be very helpful for me to understand truths about life. Take care. Wish you a blissful life ahead.

I have lot of things to write. Since I have GMAT in next 25 days, I don't want to spend time in writing my blog articles. I will write and share those with you once I complete my GMAT.

Satyadarshini said...

Thanks Elango for posting and leaving ur comments!!!
All the best for ur GMAT....

jaijee said...

Now that was touchy...I liked this one. Btw God knows what happened to my blog I cant edit anything, cant publish a new post either...
:-(

Satyadarshini said...

Thanks Jaijee! I wish u can do something abt ur blog...log a call with customer support or something....waiting for ur writings!!