Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday Blues!!

On a monday morning when the maid hasnt turned up, got loads of office work to finish and friends say "you dont care" :). What I like about all this is that all of its true ;-), what I am unhappy about is that there are some friends who care and some who care more than needed...Leave me alone with my worries please..........!! I dont need any help...I love being sad and alone.........!!! :)

Sridhar just requested me in the morning "Since the maid hasnt come dont put her anger on me". This is the time I need my husband :) I tell him "nowadays you arent a good punching bag too..forget it...";-)

My friend tries to help me, she says "things will be fine for u", that actually puts a cheer on me...I like friends who are like butterflies who give u the cheer and move on...dont weigh u down with their presence...especially when one is facing such crisis situations...:)

2 comments:

zzzzzzz said...

lol....

my deepest sympathies...lets start a i hate my maid community on orkut

Gazal said...

ghar ghar ki kahani....

same situation and surprisingly very woman reacts in the same way...

we should also start an orkut community for bai se satayi memsaabs !!!!

can understand how you feel !!!!