Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Friend?

I was upset about a friend's behaviour. I have very low expectations of a friend and give lot of freedom and space. But there is something basic one expects. If a friend is always unhappy over your happiness, it is something I find totally odd.

So I twittered "I wish we could choose the right friends..or maybe thats why the best friends are just 1 or 2"

Amit saw it on my blog and came out a beautiful post on Friendship:

http://joysandlaughter.blogspot.com/2008/03/thats-for-you-rajat.html

and have been discussing about this with many friends, lots of learning and more posts on my blog too :)

2 comments:

Amys said...

Ohh thanks Satya for quoting me here :) Its an honour :)

Satyadarshini said...

Amit...I am honoured to have u as my friend..

I have been so happy lately...reading ur blog..and feeling all good abt myself and having a friend like u!!