Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Monday, August 03, 2009

Life is happening :)

Sudden surge of projects in our company, lots of work but isn’t this what I wanted. Meetings, documents, calls, coordination, cash, cheques, resources, interviews ...the list is endless :) drove me near to madness last week but a 4 day break saved me :)


Family time is so de-stressing and makes all this worth it. There is so much magic and beauty of love in marriage. The love thats growing as the years pass by and a little one to further expand the happiness...!!

"A beautiful relationship does not depend upon how good we understand someone but on how well we avoid misunderstandings."


Spent lots of time cooking, long drives, activities with my daughter, cousins for lunch, attending satsang, just a nice cozy evening...leaving me relaxed and in peace, the boost my brain needed. Now when I am in midst of work with a big list to follow, I am working on it but not worried!


And how can I ignore the lovely events occurring in life. Connecting with new friends, strengthening the current ones and reconnecting with the long lost ones...& a happy soul I am with so much to cheer and smile about :)

"A bird does not sing because it has an answer -- it sings because it has a song."


Finally get to write some text on this blog; post awakening of my brain ....I can now write those long overdue words for a dear friend :)...wait up friend: its coming by :)

No comments: