Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Truth sets you Free

Havent we heard of this so many times: "The Truth will set you free" and it has always been my only guiding path. I was so upbeat and gratified all these days. Without a reason and with no explanation I received immeasurable joy....though somewhere I lost my prudence.

We love lying to ourselves ignoring those signals so clear and loud and continue to believe life the way we want it to be.

The Truth however shocking and cruel, uplifts us and clears all the baggage we carry to unburden the soul.

Filling me with so much of peace & a calmness after the storm :). A reason to clear the canvas and put in new colors!




4 comments:

amritra said...

you know what...most problems in life can be solved by simply saying "get lost"...but just when you think of saying it, you stop urself...and then for the rest of ur life - you regret!
Sometimes people closest to you are also the farthest from you. Life is full of ironies and God loves playing games :)

however dear happy to see u back :)

Satyadarshini said...

yeah...but we shudnt regret about what has happened bcos it was meant to happen :)
We can surely change the future moments...wahaa apna control hai....wats gone is gone.. :)

VATS said...

Good to know that Truth has set u free n u r back :)
welcome back :)

Satyadarshini said...

Thanks Vats. I recover faster ;-)
And that also means I have to write another post, this was more than a week I guess :)