Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Forgetting what we owe another?

Isn't it so common that people forget that they owed money to another? Its not about the money as such, what I find odd is how less aware and evolved some humans are. I wouldn't want to spend more than my basic needs if I had to give back money to someone and all my plans would be to save it up to be able to return it.

I find it strange that people are buying gadgets, spending on travels, eating out at expensive places and no thought about what they have done with another's money. And I want to reiterate that its not about the money, but it does feel weird that people can lead comfortable and happy lives without keeping to their word.

I hate to label people and call someone a cheat or a liar because people are different and that doesn't make them evil for behaving differently. Just a little perplexed that I wouldn't behave so in a similar situation and I guess thats the root of all pain, we want the others to be like  us to be called good :)

Keeping emotions aside, at a logical level I am totally letting go of the hate and "feeling bad". My life has bigger purpose and better focus than to chase someone for my money :)

13 comments:

Sarita Pandey said...

yeah, it is rather strange when people do that. i guess these people do not respect other people's money.

i think you must chase your money. after all, it is your sweat and toil, and you must respect that enough to get it back! :)

Satyadarshini said...

@Sarita respect for another comes from respect for oneself. All kind of people in this world and we have this great opportunity to the meet the lowest in the rung!

Anonymous said...

be bold and spill out his/her name that would help others, so they would not go through the same experience :P

Satyadarshini said...

@Anonymous thats a gr8 advice..loved it. Would love to spill out the name but only after you reveal yours :P

Anonymous said...

@satyadarshini hehe nice one, me neethu...I was going through blogs and from someone's profile got yours...already read many of yours, you write pretty well:)

Satyadarshini said...

@Neethu thanks ..do mail me ur details...wud want to see ur blog too :)

Anonymous said...

and what about spilling out? :P

well I'm not into blogging, though I love reading so do it randomly

Satyadarshini said...

@Neethu (Anon) :) My post helped and I have got the cheques. Dont want to publicly humiliate anyone...may have some problems that cudnt payup in time. But yes if u think that its that person..u r right..lol

Anonymous said...

woooww that means you are such an effective writer...GREAT!

but dint get what u mean by "that its that person..u r right"

Satyadarshini said...

@Anon (Neethu) :) thanks :)
I meant in case u have any suspicion, believe in it...

Anonymous said...

haha good one...keep writing :)

and i like anon(neethu) and neethu(anon) both mention!

Satyadarshini said...

Sure :) @Anon @Neethu :) I loved this interaction in the comments section...planning to post shortly...and hope to see more conversations happen

a said...

Is just same as saying mind your own business...Yes, let others live its there life..they're maybe in that position but we really did not know how they get in that place..we're never part of there struggle....so....let us guard our own life...