Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boy met Girl

My daughter's friend left this note for her. She told we discussed yesterday and to pass this on to her. My daughter is asleep and I read it, you will love it too:

One day a Boy was driving a car. Then a girl dashed his car and she told can't you see. Then the girl went to a good witch and the witch did the magic spell on it and the boy went to another witch and he also did the same thing. The next day the boy again was driving then the girl again dashed the boy's car. The girl told the boy that at the noon meet me at the coffee shop then they lived happily after.


When my daughter woke up, I showed her the note to her. She told this is a script for a puppet show and that she created the story and her friend was the scribe :)

No comments: