Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sachin Tendulkar - Quotes

With the World Cup this year, followed by IPL and T20 world cup all I can think of is "Sachin" :) A collection of Sachin quotes:

"I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar." -Brian Lara(WI) 


''We did not lose to a team called India, we lost to a man called Sachin'' - Mark Taylor (Aus)


'Nothing bad can happen to us if we were on a plane in India with Sachin Tendulkar on it.''-Hashim Amla (SA) 


''He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also.-Waqar Younis(Pak) 


''There are two kind of batsman in the world. 1 Sachin Tendulkar and 2. all the others .-Andy Flower (ZIM) 


"I have seen God. He bats at no.4 for India in tests.-Matthew Hayden (AUS.)


"I see myself when I see Sachin batting.-Don Bradman(AUS)

"Do your crime when Sachin is batting, bcos even God is busy watching his batting. -Australian Fan

Barack Obama - "I don't know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not b'coz I love his play its b'coz I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by 5 percent when he's in batting"..




5 comments:

Sujata Marella said...

Hey nice compilation ..:)

Satyadarshini said...

Thanks Sujata :) Its amazing indeed :)

Angel said...

I am not an Indian but i learned to like him..there were so many good acclamations i have heard about this man..Lucky India having this kind of son..

BEEJLA RAM DEWASI said...

THANK U SUJATA ...............

Anand Kumar said...

There is part of Indian Psyc that cannot accept the greatness shown through performance rather gymmicks...may someone need to be SMART shower to present themselves so that they will be adored by scrwed intellct..Sachin is never in Decline and he is the one of the best performer in Indian batting lineup after Kohli..I watch Cricket for sachin nothing enchants me more than his batting.