Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gloomy days

There are these days when I get completely exasperated with life in general. Every day goes by smoothly and comfortably but there are these days like the "speed-breakers" on the roads that discomposes me.

Undoubtedly, its just the family that endures it. My daughter is uncertain about my irrationality (imbibing some good family values ;-)) and husband who concludes that his fortitude has no bounds by putting up with my nonsensical rantings :) (he fails to register that I reciprocate similarly on his low days ;-))

"Reading, listening to Gurus, attending courses, yoga and meditation...huh!!..nothing has helped you.." is what Sridhar would declare(he has this crooked smile on his face) upon which I te-hee. I have a wide grin now as I type this out. Its just that when either of us are in the low or we are in combat to vilify each other the humor is even more heightened that results in good punch lines. When in solitude I often wonder if we look forward to these "not so smooth" days. Later, when I am telling Srid that I am very apologetic about my behaviour and not sure of how I happened to be so. He soothes my worries in his honeyed words "Oh whats fun without our little bickerings and squabbles" and I promptly accede. :)

"Gloomy days dont last for long
Life is nectared all along
All is frolic and Love is a song
Now I recognize where I belong"

8 comments:

Gazal said...

IT'S NO SURPRISE THAT ON DAYS WHEN ONE IS LOW....THOUGHTS COME ROLLING IN......AND SO THE POSTS ON YOUR BLOG PROVE SO!!!!

BEAUTIFULLY EXPRESSED WHAT BECOMES SOMETIMES DIFFICULT TO EVEN COMPREHEND BY ONESELF !!!!

Satyadarshini said...

All is well that ends well...at the end of it I am rolling with laughter at the shots we make at each other...:)
I am waiting for the next time we get to do it again ;-)

leosevents said...

These kind of days are a part and parcel of life...the best part of it is we get adjusted...'Every day goes by smoothly and comfortably but there are these days like the "speed-breakers" on the roads that discomposes me' good way of putting it in text...

Cheers
Leo

Satyadarshini said...

Thanks Leo...yeah its a part of life...
Everyday cant be the same!

Anonymous said...

I liked the last four lines of the post very much...its so inspiring...Nice post!

Satyadarshini said...

Thanks Kalyan ...this post inspires me too :)...next time I am gloomy, reading it will make me appreciate the abundance in my life...!!

fursat-ke-kalam said...

Hiiii satya
I like to share this sher with u
Is dukh bhare jahan mein koi kahan rahe
girja ho gurudwara ho mandir ho ya haram ho
jisko sukun mile wo wahan rahe.
ye ek patthar jo raste mein pada hua hai
Isme mohabbat talash le le to
yahi sanam hai
Ise akidat nawaz de to yahi khuda hai

zzzzzzz said...

I know exactly wat u mean..hehe

Theres a new pic on my blog that speaks the same tone [:)] ...