Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Terrorism...

Call me an emotional fool but a tragedy like the blasts in Hyderabad moved me to tears. Whenever I read about the victims, their families my heart reaches out to them. I kept wondering 'why terrorism?'. What makes these people terrorize the world by killing?

Maybe we need a God to come down to earth who can take in all the hatred, all the pain that mankind goes through so that it doesnt have to hurt a hapless victim who was not part of this.

In a big way we are responsible for what the terrorists are going through and what the victims are facing. One may ask 'why me?' "The terrorists are a bunch of lunatics and what control do I have"

We all are to blame for creating the hatred within them. Reasons being: ignored, sidelined, hated, poverty etc...
As a society we have collective responsibility and nothing can start unless one begins to realise this as an individual.

I have a great tool in my hand, a prayer everyday for "peace in the world"

[The prayer thing is an inspiration from the Isha Yoga group who pray at 6:30pm everyday for peace in the world]

1 comment:

Gazal said...

apart from all the innocent people who lose their lives to pointless terror,we lose gallant soldiers everyday in some part of the country....

sadly,however the media choses to glorify everything else but the deserving.....