Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Getting the good routine back

Post surgery, from the past 8 months I have just not exercised, ignored my food habits, stopped yoga & meditation and instead I have taken on to all that could worsen my healh both physically and mentally.

I am really missing not playing the regular badminton with the girls, the daily morning and evening yoga and of course meditation. I need gumption to get back to my routine. Right now I have disciplined myself to be more organized to achieve this.

So today I was able to spend time with Nidhi on her studies, the one hour teaching I was following earlier. I am raring to feel the energy in doing whats good for me and the control over my time.

In another hour will be my evening Yoga, yippee...I am almost there :)

Wish me good luck fellas!

No comments: