Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I pray for Tears to cool my pain :)

If life is pain sometimes, thank God for it! :). Thank the beauty of life!


Tears blocked somewhere in my being and the heart weighs a rock. If friends forget and move on, if love changes its course and I am stranded to fend for myself....for a new life?


This emptiness, this loneliness, and this loss it will not kill me. It will consume me in its vastness. I surrender to love and as much as I do to this pain within.


What I thought existed? It never did... I choose the path of pain. I know the destination, I know this road...I paved it :)


Maybe these verses will explain better :)



Get this widget | Share | Track details

Roodade Gham E Ulfat

Get this widget | Share | Track details


Gham Is Qadar Badhe

Get this widget | Share | Track details

Tang Aa Chuke Hain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ik harf na nikla honton se aur aank mein aansoo aa bhi gaye