Slideworld Powerpoint templates

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Love you dear!!

Always miss my husband when I am travelling or he is travelling, and that’s what’s missing is about, when one is away...haa haa...not when we are together...he heee...;-)

Anyways miss you so much now that wanted to write some lines for you, so here I go:

I know you for 9 years and married for 7 years but it feels like it was a very long time ago, when the first life form was created (heeee heee maybe we were 2 amoebae in love).

You spoil me dear, and let me do what I want. You care so much and are a protective wall, less for me and more for yourself (protect yourself from all my anger and lashes towards you)

I want to be with you for the rest of the lives (the ones after this one) till I get Nirvana....and hell who wants Nirvana ...I wanna be with you for ever and ever after...

Love you dear and have fun without me, as I will be back soon :)

6 comments:

amna said...

this is so sweet. u are lucky to have each other :)

Anonymous said...

Satya, So you are in USA..When are you coming back? Do you retain the same mobile number ?

- Ravikiran

Satyadarshini said...

Hey Ravikiran..such a delight to c ur message..i dont have ur email id..can u mail me on satyadarshini@gmail.com.
Yeah..I am in the US..here for 3 weeks...
Mail me man...will catch up

fursat-ke-kalam said...

very nice to see satya as a wife here. you are true savitri who want his husband till 7th birth. I am happy and greatful both satya and sri. Nice couple.

Satyadarshini said...

'n' thanks for ur comment. I like that 'lucky to have one another'. Earlier years I got married to Sri..and common friends would tell me 'U r so lucky to get a person like him'...I liked it for a while but later was like 'hey...he is lucky too, to have me...'...he he :)

Satyadarshini said...

Sameer, oh Savitri..is a huge word for me....:)
Thanks for ur kind words...!!!